Today is a glorious day!!! The major reason is that today is the day that Jesus rose from the dead, which means the God that I love and serve is ALIVE!!!!!!
Can you even imagine? It’s mind blowing to me and I feel so incredibly grateful today.
So today’s blog post is going to focus on my non-scale victories…..because it’s just a day to celebrate the good stuff, ya know?! So here you go……
NON SCALE VICTORIES
- I feel strong-for the first time in my life, I feel strong physically and mentally. This feels incredible and I love it!!
- I can easily cross my legs, and I do all the time!
- I actually life shopping now, mostly because I can shop for cute clothes that actually fit, BUT also because I no longer sweat like a pig from walking around the store and trying clothes on and off now.
- I don’t mind grocery shopping like I used to. Before when I would walk around Walmart by the time I would checkout, sweat would be rolling off my forehead and I was beat red, but NOT anymore!
- Thanks to counseling, I have more control over my emotions, which in turn gives me more control over my food choices, I am winning the battle of eating my emotions.
- I have a neck!!!!
- I have less back pain now that I have less chest
- I’m successfully working on the couch to 5K app because one of my goals is to run a 5K in 2015
- I love to exercise!
- I can see muscle definition in my legs and arms.
- I went from a size 22/24 pants to a size 10/12 AND I’m not even at goal weight yet.
- I’ve gone from an Old Navy size XXXL to a L/M
- My bra size has gone from a 54DD to currently 40C (but I need to buy a new bra because the 40 is on the last hook)
- The other day a guy at GNC guessed my weight at 170, it made me feel good!
- Yesterday at the gym a lady who rarely comes (haven’t seen her in about 2 months), looked me up and down and said, “wow you’re really working hard”
- I’m more educated now about what foods to eat and how they impact my body, whether positively or negatively.
So today I’m thankful, not only that my God is alive but because He has brought me down such an incredible road in this life!!